Warrior

                              Warrior
The devil whispered, "You cannot withstand a storm."

The warrior replied, "1 am the storm
You are a warrior. You will get through the
storm. You will show the storm who is boss.
You will show everyone you are stronger than all things that hurt you. You are stronger than your past. You are stronger than the challenges coming in your future.
I know we will face tough times. I know I am not exempt from life's troubles. I know I am strong.
Iknow the difficulties will pass. I know there will be better days but only if I keep fighting like a warrior fighting with all my heart am not a survivor, lam a warrior. I am not Survivor, develop.I can do this, I can overcome this.
 Warriors are built from the struggle. They have been shaped from pain and strengthened with difficulties. Embrace the challenges and push them back like warriors.
You are stronger than your past You are
stronger than the challenges coming in your future.
am not a survivor, l am a warrior. I am not
survivor, develop. I can do this, I can overcome this. I make the best of bad situation. lam stronger with difficulties. I am thankful for my hard time, they make me stronger. I am thankful for the pain, it make me more resistant I am grateful for the worst the time, they give me a better story than my story. From zero to hero, from nothing to something from bottom to top, Here I come. Like a warrior




Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post